Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is accepted as proof of income?
Anyone who is eligible to take part in the national free or reduced-price school lunch program is also eligible to enroll in Pre-K. Any of the following can be accepted as proof of income:
• SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) or Medicaid
• Paycheck stubs for every adult member of the household. If you work full-time (at least 40 hours per week), just the most paycheck stub is needed. If you work part-time, the two most recent stubs are required.
• If you are a business owner or self-employed, an IRS 1099 form can be used.
• If you are paid in cash, you’ll need to have your employer fill out an Income Verification Form.
• If you receive social security or child support as income, you will need to submit a court document or income statement showing the amount of income received.
• If any adult member of the household is unemployed or has no income, you will need to fill out a Verification of No Income form.

2. What if I missed Pre-K registration week?
Registration is ongoing throughout the school year. Visit your local campus.

3. Do we provide transportation for Pre-K students?
Yes for 4 year old students that qualify for Free Pre-K.

4. How can I get a copy of my child’s birth certificate?
If your child was born in Texas, you can order a copy of their birth certificate online by clicking here. The cost of ordering a copy of a Texas birth certificate is $22.

5. If my family doesn’t meet the qualifications for free Pre-K, can I pay for my child to attend?
Tuition based Pre-K is offered based on availability.
©2018 CLEAR CREEK INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT | Powered by: SchoolMessenger | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Login