Go Inside Pre-K in CCISD!
Getting an early start on education is one of the most important indicators of student success. To best meet the needs of our students and community, Clear Creek ISD offers three early childhood programs:
- Pre-Kindergarten for students who qualify under certain criteria
- Tuition-based pre-kindergarten depending on space availability
- Preschool programs for students with disabilities
Go Inside Pre-K in CCISD!
Does My Child Qualify?
The Clear Creek Independent School District provides half-day, Pre-K services at no cost for children who are 4 years old on or before September 1st and reside in Clear Creek ISD. Children must also meet one of the following criteria as well:
- Limited English Proficiency. Students qualifying as limited English proficient will be tested on the day of registration to determine placement in the program
- Economically Disadvantaged. Students qualifying as economically disadvantaged must meet the federal income eligibility guidelines
- The child of a parent in the military or injured or killed while actively serving in the military. Appropriate Department of Defense identification or documentation must be provided
- In or have been in the conservatorship of the state of Texas. Appropriate documentation from the Department of Family and Protective Services must be provided
CCISD also offers Pre-Kindergarten to three year old children based on space available and children must meet one of the criteria above or pay tuition (See Below).
Preschool for Children with Disabilities
The preschool program for children with disabilities is a special education program to meet the needs of students who are identified as needing special education services. The preschool program for children with disabilities provides services to children beginning on their third birthday. The preschool program for children with disabilities serves children who have an identified disability including:
- Speech Impairment
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Emotional Disturbance
- Non-Categorical Early Childhood
- Hearing Impairment
- Visual Impairment
- Orthopedic Impairment
- Multiple Disabilities
- Other Health Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
If you suspect that your child has a disability, please call the early childhood intake center at 281-284-0330 to schedule a screening appointment. Screenings are offered every Wednesday at the Early Childhood Intake Center.
Tuition Based Pre-K Program
Clear Creek ISD also offers tuition-based Pre-Kindergarten to children who are 3 or 4 years old on or before September 1st who do not meet the criteria above, but whose parents would like for them to participate. Click Here to Learn More.
How to Enroll
If you are interested in one of our early childhood programs, please register your child by following the steps below.
This is our first year using an online registration process. Parents will need to have an email address in order to use the online system. If you do not have an email address, you can visit the school during "Pre-Kindergarten Roundup Week May 4- 8" to enroll in person. Click on the button below to begin the enrollment process.
The registration process is not complete until you provide some important documents to campus personnel. Click on the button below to find the list of required documentation.
Enrollment is Not Complete Just Yet!
To finalize your registration and qualifications for early childhood, you will need to visit your early childhood campus
to provide the required documentation and complete the registration process.