Notice is hereby given that Clear Creek Independent
School District, Office of Special Education Services intends to destroy
the records of all students who exited its Special Education, Dyslexia,
and Section 504 Programs during the 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 school
In accordance with state laws, records are
maintained for seven years after the student exits the Special
Education, Dyslexia, and Section 504 Programs.
records will be destroyed unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult)
student notifies the school district otherwise. Records not requested
by 4:30 PM, Central Time, Tuesday, August 11, 2015 will be destroyed.
With proof of identity, the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student
may request a copy of the records by mail.
The written request for records scheduled for destruction must include the following information:
- Student’s full legal name
- Student’s Date of Birth
- Date services ended
- Name and relationship of person requesting copies
- Statement indicating that there is no legal action against you that prohibits your rights to the records
- Signature and date (adult student or legal guardian)
- Mailing address the copies should be sent to or
- Contact information (phone number, email address) for notification when the records are ready to be picked up
A valid picture ID must be presented at the time the records are picked up.
Mail signed requests to:
Clear Creek Independent School District
Office of Special Education Services
400 South Walnut
Webster, TX 77586
After Tuesday, August 11, 2015 all records will be destroyed in accordance with state law.